Adsense

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Next Newcomer Blog Award!

Picture courtesy of Cosmopolitan.

The 2012 Cosmopolitan Blog Award nominations are now up and running and this is the first year that I will be entering my blog :-). I started my blog in June 2011 and I have entered it into the "Next Newcomer" category.

I love having somewhere I can write about things that I love and things that I don't. Somewhere I can review and feature things, providing you with honest opinions and essential information. I like the idea of helping you, when you are searching for something in Google and one of my posts comes up which could potentially be the reason why one of you buys something or not. I like being here for people to ask questions about anything featured on my blog and I always put a lot of effort into any blog post that I do. I have started to concentrate a lot more on my blog recently. It is a lot easier to pop my laptop out and write and upload straight away, rather than film a video and having to edit and save it before I can even upload it. I'm loving blogging!

I wanted to take this opportunity to ask you lovelies if you would be so kind as to nominate me in the "Next Newcomer" category, just click here. It would mean the world to me for my blog to be acknowledged and for every one of you that nominates me, I can't thank you enough. It really does mean more than you might think :-).

Thanks so much for all your support!

Much Love,
Gem XxOo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...