Adsense

Monday 25 March 2013

Beau Choix Ltd (Beauty Products Containing Gold!)...

Ever since I have started using beauty products, I have tried out a lot of moisturisers, but I have never tried a moisturiser that contains gold particles. I recently had the opportunity to do so...

Picture courtesy of Beau Choix Ltd.

Philomena Ward has recently started a new online luxury skincare company that sells products with 24k nano gold particles in them for women. The company is called Beau Choix Ltd and the products they sell are manufactured in Korea, which is now a leader in skincare. These products are already well established in Korea and Beau Choix Ltd have sole exclusivity for Europe.

The nano particles of gold are non toxic even if digested (although of course, this isn't recommended!). Within a beauty product, it is good for healing and rejuvenating, aswell as restoring the skin's elasticity, therefore reducing sagging, tired skin. I love the fact that gold also acts as a powerful anti-oxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, so it provides your skin with nutrients, aswell as calming it down if needs be. The gold particles in Beau Choix's skincare range is made by the eco-friendly process of electrolysis. This process creates microscopic particles that at 1.5mm in size make them easily able to penetrate the skin at a deeper level creating longer lasting results. It is also interesting to know that all Beau Choix Ltd products are hypo-allergenic and not tested on animals!


I have been using the Pure Repair Moisturising Lotion which is oil based and good for the rehydration and purification of dry skin... which I have. My skin type is normal to dry, but with a bit of good moisturiser the dryness usually subsides, so I don't have to deal with it all the time. The moisturiser is light, rather than thick and heavy, so it sinks into the skin quickly. It also has a cooling, refreshing feel, which is always lovely in a moisturiser, especially when applied first thing in a morning...it helps to wake you up! It does have a fragrance, but it is very light and fresh, so won't aggravate the skin. It does feel a little oily after rubbing it in, but this isn't in excess and you have to remember that this moisturiser is suited more to dry skin. It also doesn't leave the skin looking shiny, but glowing and radiant.

Aswell as the gold, this moisturiser has organic green tea and squalane in it, which promotes the reduction of large pores resulting in nourished and radiant looking skin. I am yet to see a major difference in my pores, but they aren't ridiculously large, I probably just feel that they are visible because I look at my face close up every day. It is considered to be an anti-ageing moisturiser, but I don't think this hurts for anyone who is old enough to buy moisturiser for themselves. Olibanum oil within the moisturiser also creates younger looking, flawless skin by promoting cell growth and wrinkle removal. I have been using the moisturiser for just over a month and am pleased to say it has agreed with my skin. I usually opt for moisturisers without oil in if I can help it just because I don't like the feel of it on my skin, but this one isn't too heavy, so it doesn't feel like it's clogging up my skin. It does give off a radiant, glowing look which I love from a moisturiser aswell as a foundation, so this just adds to what I like my skin to look like without looking greasy/oily...bonus! I am looking forward to continuing using this product and hopefully seeing more benefits!

The only down side to this product and Beau Choix's product range is the price range. If like me you don't have much of a budget, this may shock you. However, as a sample, it was lovely to be sent this to try out because this would be out of my price range if I were looking for a new moisturiser. The moisturiser I have talked about above is £157.00. I am aware that some people may have this budget though, or may want to really treat a loved one, so I felt it was still worth a mention for its unique gold properties! Beau Choix Ltd also sell Pure Repair Gel Toner, Pure Repair Gold Essence, Pure Repair Waterdrop Cream and Nahbi Sheet Mask Sets (gold and platinum face masks). The prices all differ, but the cheapest option on their website is the set of face masks at £25. They are also looking to include a range for men shortly...always good when companies think of those men that like to groom themselves :).

They currently deliver within the UK only as it states on their website that all orders will be delivered by Royal Mail 'Recorded Signed For' or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery'. For orders that are £50 or over, delivery is free. Otherwise it is £3.65.

Have any of you tried any of Beau Choix's range yet or any other gold infused beauty products?

Thanks for reading!
Gem XxOo
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...